Job Title: iOS Developers
Job location: Denver, CO
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
TrackVia is a cool place to work and making this a great place to work is a top priority. From offering employees unlimited vacation time to free Friday lunches, our goal is make the culture one that values and respects people’s time and energy. Additionally, we want to encourage our employees to be passionate about their work – and their lives outside the office. Every employee is eligible for TrackVia’s Passion scholarship, providing a scholarship fund to pursue their personal passion outside the office, be it fly fishing, skiing, traveling or simply spending time with family.
But the single best thing about TrackVia is that what we do matters. We make business solutions that help people be more successful. We help them do their work faster so they can get home sooner. We help them do things that they wouldn’t otherwise be able do. We see it in our customers’ eyes and hear it in their voices.
First and foremost, we want self-motivated developers who want to make a difference. This means doing more than just coding, but also helping shape the company as a whole. It also means working with product, sales and support teams.
If you’re still interested, then we’d like to talk with candidates that have iOS development experience. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
iOS Developers | Requirements:
- Design, Code & Test new software for TrackVia iPhone and iPad applications
- Collaborate with product management evaluating requirements and providing estimates
- Collaborate with quality assurance ensuring the highest quality
- Collaborate with sales and support resolving customer issues
- Detailed knowledge of iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift, and XCode
- Previous experience releasing iOS applications to the Apple App Store
- Experience using RESTful API and JSON
- Experience using Git source control system
- Experience using Agile processes
- Knowledge of software design and architecture principles
- Object Oriented Programming and Development
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Strong Unix / Linux skills
- Fit in with our ‘best place to work’ culture of fun with results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulateness, patience, listening skills
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization, accountability
- 3+ years experience in programming commercial software or business systems.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or other engineering related degree
TrackVia is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tech start-up companies in Denver. In fact, the company was recently named to Outside Magazine’s list of 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S., placing 26th amongst businesses large and small.
TrackVia is used by businesses large and small and consistently earns accolades for its unmatched customer support. Our simple and sole reason for being is to help non-technical business users create applications that work the way they do – and better address their unique, individual needs. And nothing excites us more than working with and talking to our customers.