Job Title: iOS Engineers
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Engineers | Responsibilities:
- You will be joining a team of several engineers and designers working on a hot new mobile product, Via.Me.
- You will be joining our team of iOS engineers with the opportunity to solve challenging problems at the intersection of mobile and social.
- As an engineer you will work closely with other engineers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Via.Me product into new technology areas and market segments.
- You will be involved in all aspects of software development from design to coding to testing.
iOS Engineers | Requirements:
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years in the mobile space – Experience developing, releasing, supporting, and evolving a mobile application
- Entrepreneurial and gets things done type of attitude with a high level of quality
- Deep iOS experience
- Expertise with Objective-C and Cocoa-Touch
- Experience with C
- Experience with git or other distributed version control system
- An eye for great design and user experience
- A desire to create one of the best apps in the App Store
- One or more iOS apps already developed
- Image processing experience highly desired
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Some of our developers are heavily involved in the local developer community and are regular Open Source contributors. We encourage developers to take part in hackathons and quickly test concepts.
Our office is located in the center of San Francisco with great restaurants nearby and very easy access to transportation. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne is the leader in Real-Time Advertising. RadiumOne’s innovative Dynamic Audience Platform (DAP) harnesses social interaction data to fuel new audience expansion and create unparalleled efficiency and scale. At the core of the RadiumOne DAP is the patent-pending ShareGraph™ technology and RadiumOne’s first party social products Via.Me, Po.st and PingMe. The DAP meshes first party data, with ShareGraph™ and traditional targeting methodologies to fuel and expand new audience segments across the Open-Web.
Based in San Francisco with offices across the US, UK and France, our company is comprised of entrepreneurs from leading technology, venture capital, online advertising, mobile app development and social gaming companies and funded by Adams Street Capital, Trinity Ventures, Crosslink Capital, DFJ Esprit, and Stanford University.