Job Title: Mobile Developer
Job location: American Fork, UT
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
We’re bringing consumer to the enterprise. Be part of the team that breaks the enterprise hard to use mold to create an app that delights. Your work will be used directly by C-level executives at major corporations around the world like eBay, Nissan, and National Geographic. We’re tackling challenges no one else has attempted. Work with us if creating an app that solves problems at an enterprise scale and is as friendly and fun to use as a consumer app sound like fun to you.
- If you find yourself always wanting to make things better, add a little polish, finish that extra feature, this job is for you.
- Self starter. Do you find yourself coming up with multiple exciting projects to work on at the same time?
- Like to build things? You’ll be in good company with a mind that loves to create new things.
- Pick things up fast? Like to learn about a wide variety of subjects? Your ideas will be challenged. We expect the same from you. It’s all about making the best customer experience.
- Self aware. We love when you help yourself improve, the team, and the company.
- We’re all about the customer. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
Mobile Developer | Responsibilities:
- Product ownership. You own the product you’re building. There’s room to be creative and add your experience to make the product as amazing as possible.
- Design and implement cutting edge, data intensive, iOS mobile applications. Looking to code in Swift? This is the place for you.
- Work as one team with Product Management and UX to deliver quick turnaround of new ideas and innovative features.
- Work closely with backend engineers to understand the server challenges, and assist in defining scalable APIs for the mobile client.
- Contribute to defining the future of how our customers consume Domo on mobile.
Mobile Developer | Requirements:
- 6+ years of relevant software engineering experience, including significant experience with C, C++, Objective C, Cocoa, and Cocoa Touch.
- 3+ years of iOS mobile development with Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
- Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps.
- Expert-level coding experience with Objective C, with full command of the Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Expert-level understanding of the nuances of mobile programming.
- Experience with embedded local storage solutions such as Core Data.
- Experience with web related technologies, in particular REST and JSON.
- Expert understanding of image manipulation and animation techniques.
- Experience programming embedded systems a plus.
Domo is on the forefront of delivering an entirely new form of business intelligence. At Domo, we work with the world’s leading brands to deliver an executive management platform that helps executives transform the way they run their business. Domo is backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry. If you want to be a part of the team that will change business intelligence forever, join us. To learn more: