Job Title: iOS/Android Developer
Job location: Boulder, CO
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Here at Orbotix we are pushing the boundaries of game technology. We are meshing the real world with the virtual in a new and unique way. We are looking for someone that is motivated, and willing to think outside the sphere! If you have experience creating riveting gameplay, working with a team to bring games to market, have a great personality, and a Can-Do attitude – We would love to hear from you!
iOS/Android Developer | Requirements
- Real world experience in bringing apps to market.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Gamer, game design experience, and a good sense of FUN!
- A strong portfolio of past work.
- At least one app in the app store that we can download and check out.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill set.
- Significant experience with iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad development, deployment and testing.
- Significant experience with Android development, deployment and testing.
- Proficient in Objective C-2.0, Cocoa, Java and XML.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
iOS/Android Developer | Preferred
- Startup experience.
- Experience in OpenGL and other graphic libraries.
- Experience with hardware and robotics.
- Experience in Bluetooth communication.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Familiarity with the engineering challenges of control systems.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (SVN, Git).