Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Dropbox is an essential app in the iOS ecosystem and is consistently in the Top 5 of its category. We’re responsible for crafting a seamless mobile experience that integrates into the lives of our users. Have an impact building out an application that is used and relied on by hundreds of millions of people every day.
The Mobile team is focused on innovation within the Dropbox app, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface. We’re passionate about developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people’s lives globally. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Dropbox!
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of essential components in the app, impacting millions of users
- Tackle tough software problems at the core of the Dropbox experience
- Create new ideas with our Product and Design teams to continually iterate on the experience
- Strive for long-term growth as a software engineer inside and outside of iOS
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Be a strong software engineer
- Expertise in iOS development preferable
- Passionate about mobile development