Full-Time Job: iOS Applications Engineer, Palo Alto, CA (Nest)
Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Implement high-level user interfaces.
- Optimize user experience.
- Develop new and innovative features.
- Fix problems and troubleshoot.
- Enhance product performance.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- 5+ years experience.
- In-depth C programming background, debugging skills and an understanding of systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with network protocols device communication.
- BS in computer science (or equivalent).
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Experience with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and Java.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across OS software layers.
- Knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience developing reusable public or private APIs.
- Experience designing.