Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to join our mobile development team. The successful candidate will be part of a team that is developing a highly visible app, with global market penetration. More than just an app, Lulu is leveraging its audience to build new verticals, which means you will have a chance to work on a new platform from the ground up.
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Architect and build new features for the Lulu iOS app
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Lulu experience for the iOS platform
- Rapid prototyping new features
- Join our collaborative philosophy by being an active member in the iOS open source community
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience during which you have worked with a team to ship products iteratively
- Experience working with a disciplined, software release, build, and deploy processes
- Proficient in the Objective-C programming language
- 3+ years experience building native iOS applications (or 5+ years of building applications in C/C++/Cocoa with 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications on other platforms, such as Android, J2ME, BREW, PalmOS, or Windows Mobile)
iOS Developer | Preferred:
- Excellent communication and organizational skill
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on Android
Lulu is an innovative and fast growing social app dedicated to women, relationships and dating intelligence.
Launched in London, England, in December 2011, Lulu is strongly supported by some of the most respected investors and tech advisers in Europe & the US. We have received considerable global press from Wired, Tech Crunch, The Sunday Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Venture Beat, Glamour and Cosmopolitan, to name a few.
We have an enthusiastic, open-minded and international team. We are looking for extraordinary individuals who are passionate about their work and who can join us in building this exciting new company. We want to push boundaries and build something that will be used by millions of women. We are just at the beginning of this journey!