Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Portland, OR
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Work on all aspects of iOS projects with an emphasis on intuitive, custom UI controls and interfaces that provide a great user experience
- You will be interpreting UI/UX requirements and mockups into functional, high-performance iPhone and iPad apps
- Research the latest technologies, test, implement, and report back to the team on what you’ve discovered
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible with creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Mastery of Cocoa design patterns and the iOS/Xcode developer toolchain
- Experience collaborating with senior backend and senior mobile developers in an agile environment with little supervision
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimization
- Instruments is your long-time BFF
- Familiarity with TDD, Sentest, and OCMock
- You see all of the potential of mobile, and you know how to get the most out of the iOS platform
- You’ve worked on a team and are comfortable using Git. In fact, you probably have a Github account you’ll want to show us.
- Good compensation–we don’t want you to starve
- Good benefits–we want you healthy
- A fun work environment–no cubes!
- A team and management that will help you improve over time–like cheese
CrowdCompass is a fast growing and successful mobile startup in SE Portland. We were recently acquired by Cvent — the world’s largest event technology company — and together, we make events, conferences, and tradeshows a lot more popular through the power of mobile (read Press Release here). Our mobile app motto: keep it simple, shareable, and social. You’ll find us always focused on the next big thing, with our heads in our iPhones, iPads, Androids, Mobile Web, and our killer CMS.
CrowdCompass has built 435 native apps so far for events of all sizes and industries. In the last year, our customers had over 500,000 downloads. And now our app solutions will be even better because we’re backed by Cvent