Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Are you passionate about iPhone and iPad? Do you like developing on the cutting edge, creatively exploring new platforms for exciting opportunities? Does deploying native mobile apps to tens of millions of devices worldwide both scare and excite you? And most importantly, are you thrilled to be part of a fun, fast paced and growing team with lofty ambitions? We are, and you could be too!
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the development of one our mobile experiences.
- Work closely with UX/UI, product management and other teams to conceive, create, and design unique mobile experiences.
- Rapidly add new functionality, solve complex problems and ship quality applications.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Three or more years of experience in software design and development
- Deep knowledge of iOS
- Excellent Objective-C programming skills
- One or more deployed consumer iOS applications under your belt
- Strong intuition for UX and consumer behavior
- Independent, self-motivated, and avid technologist
- BS/MS in Computer Science
iOS Engineer | Preferred:
- Android or other mobile platform experience
- Front-end web experience, particularly with HTML5, AJAX, JS, CSS and WAP
- Ruby/Rails or other web stack experience
- Two or more non-lethal pets named Groupon
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.)