Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Salt Lake City, UT
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Leading provider of on-demand, real-time retail solutions, Tomax Corporation is located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. Offering a dynamic work environment based on an open culture, together with modern methods and technologies, we provide challenging and rewarding opportunities for talented candidates.
We have an immediate need for an iOS Developer to join our Mobile Applications development team. Our Mobile Applications team develops point-of-sale applications for iPhone, iPad and iTouch devices using the latest mobile technologies. This is the future of the retail experience! The ideal candidate will possess a good knowledge of Objective-C, XCode and Coca technologies, along with a hunger for learning new things and improving existing ones.
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Developing retail management applications for mobile devices utilizing Objective-C, XCode and Cocoa development technologies;
- Maintaining existing applications and working on support issues from receipt through development of the solution;
- Participating in design and code reviews and writing required design and analysis documents for the applications;
- Writing application architecture specifications and assisting with proto-types;
- Interacting with product designers and customers to gather requirements; and
- Creating technical documentation for other system administrators and support personnel to aid in the installation and administration.
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area (equivalent work experience will be considered);
- 2 years of experience in software development with a strong command of object oriented principles;
- 2 years’ experience in iOS development, using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch;
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great work results or experience, interesting hobby projects, open source contributions or superior academic results;
- Passion for writing testable and tested code;
- Previously developed and released iPhone or iPad applications a plus;
- Ability to communicate effective and write well-documented code;
- Self-motivated, but can excel in a team-based environment;
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
Competitive pay and great benefits package available, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer matching
- Employer paid basic group term life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- Generous paid time off allowances that begin to accrue immediately