Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Sandy, UT
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we’re looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company is stable and growing quickly and has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
We’re a group of awesome engineers… on the hunt for a few more awesome engineers to work on our Android mobile apps. Although, you will be working on the iOS apps as well so you might want to take a closer look at what we’re looking for.
With that said…
Android Developer | Requirements: .
- Experience is helpful, but raw talent is a must.
- Yes, there will be a white board technical interview, and yes, it will be awkward and painfully obvious in the first 5 minutes if you are under qualified. Ugh. Yes, we feel like arrogant jerks saying that, but we’re just trying to tell you how it is and save everyone some trouble.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Time Off:
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you covered):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (Dearborn National)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
More perks. . .
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. That’s right, you get a MacBook (and we’ll even throw in a desk and chair). Just saying.