Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Wawa, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Android Developer | Responsibilities:
- Translate complex customer requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Develop mobile Android solutions that satisfy business requirements, and meet business requirements/needs.
- Develop test plans and complete unit of code prior to implementation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain Wawa’s Android Mobile Application(s).
- Develop and deploy Android Mobile Applications via public and private channels.
- Stay current in mobile applications standards and guidelines.
- Create and maintain business relationships with internal business partners, vendors and project teams.
- Work within Wawa’s change control and release management strategies to ensure that all quality assurance testing is complete and that the business is informed and aligned to the process
- Strong working knowledge of object orientated languages (Java, C++, Objective –C, C# or similar)
- Experience working with and developing RESTful APIs, using HTTP, JSON, XML, and SOAP
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Analyze information, understand implications and effectively propose solutions
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience
- Knowledge of consumer mobility technology trends, platforms and support requirements.
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile apps that leverage web services
- Successful experiences collaborating well with others in cross functional team
- Passionate communicator, effective through influence and highly adept at challenging and enhancing ideas while preserving relationships
- At least one publicly available application in the Google Play Store
- Strong understanding of the Agile Software Development Methodology