Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Philadelphia, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Companies large and small are embracing mobile technology at an amazing pace. SunGard is leveraging their experience in finance, energy and media to build a next generation of products accessible from any device.
Android Developer | Responsibilities:
- Enjoy Android development and have successfully delivered tablet and handset apps
- Have experience with streaming video compression and playback
- Are familiar with encryption and digital rights management
- Enjoy seeing the applications you build advertised during the Super Bowl
- Want to build innovative applications used by millions of people
Android Developer | Requirements:
- Must have minimum 1 year of professional Android development experience
- Must have Java development expertise
- Must have Agile development background and knowledge of Scrum and XP practices
- Must be fluent with REST, HTTP, dependency-injection / inversion-of-control and test driven design
- Must have 5+ years of OOP and OOA&D with full lifecycle software development experience
- Must have minimum 3 years of development experience with RDBMS and SQL, ideally SQLite
- Must have experience with Roboguice, EasyMock or jMockit etc. and Fragment support
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Math, Computer Science or Engineering
SunGard Offers full time, salaried opportunities, a competitive compensation structure and a very generous benefits packages which includes, but is not limited to, a matching 401K program, tuition reimbursement, etc. We are also proud to offer robust professional training and development programs which help SunGard Consultants to continually stay ahead of the learning curve.
SunGard is one of the world’s leading software and technology services companies. SunGard has more than 20,000 employees and serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 70 countries. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and the public sector. SunGard also provides disaster recovery services, managed IT services, information availability consulting services and business continuity management software. With annual revenue of approximately $5 billion, SunGard is ranked 434 on the Fortune 500 and is the largest privately held business software and IT services company. Look for us wherever the mission is critical. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com.
SunGard Global Consulting Services helps financial services and energy companies solve business problems by managing their complex technology and operational needs. Focused on large scale data and process management, custom application development and systems integration; we combine business and technology consulting and managed services to deliver innovative custom solutions. We help our customers capitalize on and manage the consequences of business, technology and regulatory change. For more information, visit us at www.sungard.com/globalservices/learnmore.
SUNGARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. M/F/D/V