Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Love Android? Want to build world-class enterprise mobile applications?
Good. Bring your skills to us. Help build our new generation of mobile-first enterprise apps, to be used by hundreds of thousands of people.
Android Developer | Responsibilities:
- Build beautiful Android applications (not just copies of iOS)
- Architect sophisticated multi-threaded apps
- Write organized and structured code
- Identify and fix performance problems
- Debug hard problems
- Anything else not listed here
Android Developer | Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- At least one App in Google Play Store available for immediate download and review
- Working knowledge of action-bar, loaders, fragments, and other tools introduced with Honeycomb and Support library
- Building mobile applications with heavy emphasis on user experience and ease of use
- Intense interest in becoming an Android expert
- Strong understanding of the Android ecosystem
- Attention to detail
DoubleDutch is an award-winning provider of mobile event applications, with a unique focus on capturing and surfacing data from live events. The first to bring a data-driven technology approach to the event industry, DoubleDutch excels at processing vast amounts of mobile app engagement data into unique, actionable insights to better serve customers, partners, and other event stakeholders.
Companies like SAP, AMEX, Cisco, Dell, 3M, Nationwide, UBM, and Estee Lauder, rely on DoubleDutch to engage participants through mobile.
DoubleDutch has raised $7 million from leading venture firms, including Bullpen Capital and Floodgate and was named by IDC as one of “Six Social Business Solutions Under $100M to Watch.”