Job Title: Android Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Build Android Applications for an exciting Bay Area start up. You will be expected to write clean, efficient and semantic code with a keen eye for pixel accuracy and a hardcore desire to implement tight designs.
You will work closely with a team of highly talented front-end and back-end engineers. We are breaking new ground with beautiful Android UX design. You will be expected to have the ability to learn new techniques as needed, strong UX design skills and experience with agile development.
Android Engineer | Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience developing Mobile/Android apps
- Extensive experience with the Android SDK
- Experience with Information Architecture, Usability Design, and Usability Testing
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem
- solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
gyft is a new digital gift card app that allows users to store, buy, send and redeem gift cards conveniently from your mobile device. Upload all of your existing gift cards and conveniently send gift cards to friends and family! Stay tuned for our launch in July 2012! We are tackling a major problem in a $100bn old school industry.