Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
We currently have one of the largest global, mobile networks for meeting new people. We are true believers in preserving the ‘magic’ of serendipitous meetings and we make possible a wide range of social connections from friendship to networking. Our community spans more than 100 countries and taps our app to meet new people nearby or continents away. Skout, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Contribute best-in-class software programming and engineering to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products in a high-paced environment.
- Provide architectural and functional specifications for the Skout iOS engineering team for future development on the iOS platform.
- Lead and oversee iOS developers, when necessary.
- Provide design concepts for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Research and identify root causes of software bugs on the iOS platform, and propose, design, and implement solutions.
- Research, and identify software scalability issues on the iOS platform, and propose, design, and implement scalable enhancements.
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Write feature test specifications that will assist in engineering development and quality assurance for features on the iOS and Android platform.
- Continuously look for improvements and new alternatives to optimize the App’s functionality.
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Three years of experience in an IT Developer, Software Consultant, or related position.
Work experience must have included:
- Development of fast growing web or mobile products
- Design of iOS applications
- Profiling and optimizing Objective-C
- UI Programming and design
- Java, Jenkins build system, Jira issue tracker, Testflight deployment system, and Git versioning system
- Apple app store deployment and maintenance
Working within a SCRUM environment