Job Title: iOS Engineers
Job location: Hollywood, CA
Employer: Live Nation
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Ticketmaster is looking for a strong iPhone Software Engineer who can thrive in this fast paced environment. We are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-starters, and have a proven track record to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with a team as required.
We are building world-class products to help our clients serve their customers better. We are looking for additional innovative solutions which will contribute towards these next generation initiatives. This includes development for a core set of next generation of applications while creatively pushing the envelope using cutting edge technologies. The candidate will participate in design sessions, work closely with product & other non-technical staff, perform heads down development, work with QA on test plans, and create necessary documentation.
Above all else, candidates must have the proven ability to be problem-solvers. If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
iOS Engineers | Required Skills:
- At least 18 months experience developing apps in Objective C for the iPhone.
- At least 3 years experience as a senior software engineer successfully delivering projects with at least 3 developers, with experience in application architecture, code review, project scoping, and debugging – including at least 1 transactional ecommerce app or site
- Success shipping at least 2 applications to the iPhone App Store (please provide links to the apps)
- Experience integrating iOS apps with APIs and other enterprise webservices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), evidenced by a background in preparing comprehensive documentation incorporating complex information
- Strong process background, e.g. XP
- Familiarity with other mobile application development technologies is a plus (Android, Symbian, J2ME).
- Understanding of certificates, encryption, and other security based concepts is a plus
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE-LYV) is the largest live entertainment
company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion
and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, e-commerce and
artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live
entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after
In 2009, Live Nation sold 140 million tickets, promoted 21,000 concerts,
partnered with 850 sponsors and averaged 25 million unique monthly users
of its e-commerce sites. For additional information, visit