Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Come work with a team of ultra-talented and wickedly-authentic designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries. We build products that we’re incredibly proud of—for clients that we deeply respect—all within a team of great friends and colleagues. Punchkick has an unmistakeable culture of excellence and we seek out folks who feel alive and excel in this type of environment.
Punchkick has doubled in size each of the last three years, landed on the Inc 5000, and was voted the best place to work in Chicago by the Chicago Business Journal. To date, Punchkick has worked with 18 of the Fortune 500. And we’ve only just begun to hit our stride.
Android Developer | Responsibilities:
- We’re looking for the brightest and most creative people to join our Android team. We embrace quick learners who are committed to innovation both within the mobile space and beyond.
- First and foremost, you must be a great developer.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field preferred.
- Carry a master knowledge of web service technologies.
- Exhibit a deep appreciation for good design.
Android Developer | Requirements:
- Have multiple years of hands-on Java and/or Android experience.
- Contributed to at least three separate apps in Google Play.
- Have master knowledge of software design patterns and unit testing.
- Possess strong command object-oriented design principles and be proficient with Git and Eclipse.