Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Job location: Chicago, IL
Employer: Solstice Mobile
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Solstice Mobile has several opportunities for developers that are excited about development within the mobile platform (iOS and Android). Our mobile developer opportunities range from junior to senior level development roles. You will be working on our client-facing projects in the mobile and enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest mobile technology trends such as NFC, social media and collaboration, tablet computing and others. Solid communication skills, an analytical mind as well as the ability to multi-task between several projects are a must.
Mobile App Developer | Responsibilities:
- Building mobile web (HTML5, CSS), iOS (Objective C) and Android (Java) mobile applications
- Building enterprise applications
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies
- Helping evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks and mobile enterprise application platform
- Bridging gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise back end architectures
- Working with experienced mobile developers and architects to foster your experience and growth.
Mobile App Developer | Requirement:
- Bachelors degree, Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred
- Previous experience with developing applications in iOS or/and Android
- Published apps a strong plus
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one Object Oriented language (i.e. either Java, C#, .NET, Objective-C or C++)
Founded in 2001, Solstice Mobile is a Chicago-based, mobile technology consulting firm focused on helping organizations embrace mobility in the context of their enterprise environments. We tackle enterprise mobility holistically: from sound strategy and enterprise architecture services, to intuitive app design, development and testing services. Solstice positions itself 12-18 months ahead of the enterprise mobile technology adoption curve; researching and developing new products and technologies. In this quickly evolving market, this research allows Solstice to provide the knowledge and expertise to help organizations make the right decisions and build the best solutions. We have a passionate, innovative culture that truly believes mobile represents the future of information technology.
Our standard benefits include medical, dental, vison, 401K plan, etc. We also offer a training stipend to encourage career development, new macbook pro’s for our team, cross-training opportunities on iOS, Android, HTML5 and Server Side Technologies, semi-monthly internal developer workshops, Agile Scrum delivery process, Mentorship program, and internal product development opportunities in addition to external project development opportunities.