Job Title: iOS Mobile Developer
Job location: Ann Arbor, MI
Employer: Domino’s Pizza
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Responsible for implementing new features in existing mobile applications, and developing new complex mobile applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit and functional testing, deployment to customers)
iOS Mobile Developer | Responsibilities:
- (100%) Mobile Development
- Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
- Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers).
- Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
- Support existing production mobile applications
- Generate automated unit & function tests
iOS Mobile Developer | Requirements:
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 8+ years experience of quality software development.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with at least one mobile application development language (Objective-C/Cocoa, Java)
- Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Xcode, Eclipse)
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and/or Android development frameworks
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work, either on iOS or Android.
We offer a face-paced, collaborative environment with plenty of chances for you to develop your skills and gain knowledge from others in a wide range of technology fields, from software and app development, to ecommerce, to UX/UI, to cloud-hosted applications, and more. Domino’s Pizza is a recognized leader in Quick Service Retail technology: we created Domino’s Pulse, our own POS system, brought Pizza Tracker to life online, and boast one of the largest ecommerce sites in the world