Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Excellent design sense, passionate about building great user exeriences.
- Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile applications
- Very good understanding of Objective C and iPhone related design patterns.
- Demonstrable portfolio of iPhone and iOS-related apps. Your presence in the App Store is a plus.
- Demonstrable Experience working as a Mobile Application Developer
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (HTTP/XML-RPC/JSON/REST etc).
- Insistence on a consistent and responsive user experience
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Version-control (SVN, Git)
- Bug Tracking
- Scaling systems to meet large traffic requirements
- Experience working with remote teams
- Living in the San Francisco Bay Area or willing to relocate (Valid US work authorization). We’re headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
iOS Developer | Preferred:
- Facebook API
- Amazon Web Services (Cloud front, EC2, S3, RDS)
- Understanding of the binary language of moisture vaporators
- Competitive salary
- Equity consistent with an early founding employee position
- Health/Dental/Vision, etc
- Latest technology to get your job done
- Awesome working environment.
Founded in 2010, Gigwalk aims to change the way the world works. By combining the power of mobile computing with a data-driven approach towards hiring, Gigwalk provides a flexible workforce to employers who need to get jobs done in the field quickly and accurately. Today Gigwalk is the leader in completing quality work at scale for retail and consumer brands, consulting firms, and technology companies.
We offer a flexible workforce, that puts the right workers where and when you need them. With over 350,000 mobile Gigwalkers in 6500+ cities within all 50 US States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Gigwalk delivers unparallelled reach, speed, and accuracy.
Gigwalk was recently named Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Mobile by Fast Company and Four Must-Have Enterprise Apps by Forbes Magazine while earning other industry accolades and garnering press features in CNN, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, CNet, and many other top publications.
The Gigwalk team brings together top Silicon Valley engineering talent with deep retail and merchandising experience. We’re 20 passionate people with backgrounds that range from design and technology to consumer goods and retail, and everything in between. We hail from companies such as Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Microsoft, Salesforce, Johnson & Johnson, Omnicom Group, and Walmart.
This combination has attracted nearly $10 million in funding from top tier venture capitalists including Greylock (Reid Hoffman), Harrison Metal (Michael Dearing), SoftTech VC (Jeff Clavier), and August Capital (Howard Hartenbaum).
Our customers include household brands like Microsoft, Pepsi, Deloitte, Amazon, 7-Eleven, and Reckitt Benckiser. We help startups and small businesses too, who turn to us to conduct usability testing, to acquire new users, and to look after their new products wherever they’re sold.
Gigwalk is headquartered in San Francisco, just 3 blocks from Caltrain, and walking distance to MUNI and BART. We also have offices in Bentonville, AK and Sarasota, FL.