Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
The desktop web is so last year. Storenvy is headed to native mobile apps and we need your help taking us there. We have a great engineering team of 5 full-stack engineers, but we’re bringing on someone to own our upcoming mobile app projects (and will be several!). These apps will be under constant development and will always be improving. Help us make commerce accessible to everyone and introduce amazing businesses to the world.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Own the development and maintenance of the upcoming Storenvy mobile apps.
- Write test-driven, clean, maintainable code.
- Constantly look for ways to improve user experience.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to improve APIs, signup flows, and much more.
- Monitor success of mobile app users and help implement changes based on user feedback.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- A CS degree and/or several years of experience as a software engineer.
- An iOS app (or several!) in the App Store that we can take a look at.
- 2+ years of experience doing mobile app development.
- Experience with RestAPI’s.
- A passion for user experience.
- Experience architecting or designing a backend for a mobile app.
- An unquenchable thirst to help people be successful and express themselves.
What We Can Offer You:
Working here is awesome. We are building a sustainable company that is intended to grow into something big, and we’re doing it together. And with a clear business model, based on commissions from marketplace sales, we are building a rock solid company. Oh yeah – and we have salaries and benefits and all that good stuff too:
Competitive Salary: Software engineering in SF. Enough said.
- We provide full medical, dental, vision insurance for you and your family. So go ahead, try to juggle those flaming swords. You’re covered.
- Meaningful Equity: Because you’re part of what we’re building.
- Flex-time, like an adult: You’ve got flexible vacation and personal days to take care of whatever you need to.
- Got the gear? You’ll have a beautiful display and a MacBook Pro or Air. We’ll even give you a Storenvy sticker to put on the lid, if you want.
- Small team, big impact: We’re still a small team fleshing out our company and product together. What you do will be important to the future of our product and our businesses. You will complete us.
- Catered meals & snacks: We cater lunch 3 days a week and have all kinds of snacks to help your precious brain do important work. (And some delicious tacos nearby)
- Storenvy shopping budget! Everybody on our team gets cash money to spend on Storenvy finds each month. We build it, we buy stuff – from cool artwork to your favorite band’s tour t-shirt.
We’re Storenvy, and we’re creating the next social marketplace. Our ethos is a mixture of style, creativity and engineering. We craft elegant experiences to help people better connect with amazing products and their creators, and are solving complex engineering challenges to do it.
Our bottom line is this: we support a huge, passionate community of creative people and shoppers discovering amazing things. It’s an incredible feeling to help people turn their ideas and dreams into a reality, and we’re helping make this happen thousands of times a day.