Job Title: iOS Engineers
Job location: Mountain View, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
drchrono is seeking experienced iOS developers to help architect, build, iterate and manage our broad set of mobile application and website products. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration and working in the highly competitive space of healthcare doctor-patient facing services. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
You could be an experienced engineer or a recent graduate eager to learn and get involved at all stages of the development life-cycle.
This job will be based in our headquarters, “the chronoplex” in the Mountain View, CA. We offer a competitive compensation package.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, doctor-patient facing mobile products
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Play a key role in product development, help shape direction of drchrono feature set
- Be ready & eager to review or write production code on any particular platform during crunch periods
- Implement automated and exploratory testing processes that provide continuous feedback on quality issues; find ways to break our mobile applications before their public release
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Hacker in Computer Science, engineering or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Professional software development experience, Objective-C or C++ preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years of mobile software development experience (iOS, iPad, iPhone or iPhone preferred)
- Solid understanding of the intricacies of the Apple iOS platform
- Understand web services, REST, XML
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Understanding of caching mechanisms
- Working knowledge of mobile iOS SDK (or a burning willingness to learn)
- Scripting languages such as Ruby and Python is a plus
- Web front-end development ability, particularly as pertains to the mobile browser experience, is a plus
- Understanding of concepts such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Continuous Integration and experience with mobile testing frameworks such as iOS Instruments would help
- Ability to manage conflicting project demands and thrive in a small, fast-paced, start-up environment
Try a Test? Go for it. http://bit.ly/qbKAut
Think you have what it takes? Try the cofounder and CEO’s hand written challenges.
Have questions? Checkout http://drchrono.com/jobs/
( If you have time, checkout our engineering teams blog. )
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare EHR platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. drchrono strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology. We are Y Combinator backed company and we’re building some fascinating stuff.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster. With beverage breaks (coffee or diet coke), hackathons and who gets to play DJ.