Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Seattle, WA
Employer: General UI
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
General UI has built a reputation as a best-of-breed app developer and the name behind leading apps in diverse industries and app store categories. Quality mobile software requires true craftsmanship, and we take responsibility for all aspects of our work’s success. With a dynamic and rewarding team framework built on Lean and Agile ideas, a can-do attitude, and remarkable attention to detail, we create delightful and deceptively simple mobile apps.
Since 2009, General UI has been one of the best places for top-notch app developers to work. We are driven by shared commitment to our craft and the pursuit of perfection in our work, and are innovators of our shared philosophy of teamwork as much as we are of the products we create.
Android Developer | Responsibilities:
- Conceiving, designing, architecting, and developing outstanding quality software.
- Championing user-centered design thinking, quality, and Agile development practices
- Contributing creatively to the product vision, iteratively solving technology problems from the perspective of the user
- Maintaining awareness of industry context and the evolution of relevant technology
- Representing General UI to internal and external parties
Android Developer | Requirements:
- Expert-level knowledge of and considerable experience developing with the Android platform APIs, toolchain, and related technologies
Android Developer | Preferred:
- knowledge of and experience with the Waf build system
- Critical eye for quality in software product design, test-driven mindset
- Passion for technology. Enthusiasm for collaboration and mentorship. Hacker / maker ethos.
- Positive, constructive, can-do attitude
If you are a talented developer with a passion for mobile software, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, including a list of prior work (with links, if applicable), today.