Job Title: Mobile Game Engineer
Job location: Burlingame, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Mobile Game Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Own implementation of new game features.
- Work with other developers to integrate features and gameplay logic.
- Profile and Optimize your code.
- Write tests for all your written code.
- Work with third party developers to implement external resources
- Constantly communicate with team members.
- Have fun and be passionate about what you are doing.
Mobile Game Engineer | Requirements:
- 4+ years experience building IOS/Android applications
- 2+ years experience with C++
- 2+ years experience in mobile development for Android and iOS.
- Fun positive attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Mobile Game Engineer | Preferred:
- Experience using game frameworks like Cocos2d-x
- Shipped or published 2+ Android and iOS products
- Experience creating client/server interfaces to backend systems.
- Previous Android development experience with NDK.