Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Wealthfront is the largest and fastest growing automated investment service, with more than $1.4 billion in client assets under management. Our clients trust us to invest more than $100 million in new assets every month.
Are you interested in building the flagship iOS apps for the fastest growing automated investment service? We’re looking for outstanding engineers who are passionate about designing and delivering incredible user experiences that will revolutionize the way people manage their investments.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Build a world-class native iOS application
- Work with frontend and backend engineers to design, build, and test reusable REST APIs
- Collaborate with design to build delightful mobile experience
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Experience shipping an iPhone/iPad app to the App Store
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience with Mac OS development, Java and API design a plus
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Wealthfront is an SEC-registered, software-based financial advisor that democratizes access to sophisticated financial advice. We help you navigate through your entire financial lifecycle and manage your investments for you. Our service provides a fully personalized and diversified investment portfolio with continuous monitoring and periodic rebalancing.
We brought together the best of Silicon Valley, including veterans of leading investment firms and university endowments; members of the Stanford faculty; and, most importantly, an unrivaled team of financial researchers and engineers from successful tech companies. Committed to providing high-quality investment management to the masses, we also use Wealthfront to manage our own personal investments.
Led by CEO Andy Rachleff and COO Adam Nash, Wealthfront received over $30M in funding from DAG Ventures, Index Ventures, Greylock Partners and Social + Capital Partners.
We’re located just off University Avenue in Palo Alto, halfway between San Francisco and San Jose, just minutes from Caltrain. Feel free to stop in to say hello!