Job Title: iOS Developers
Job location: Dallas, TX
Employer: Bottle Rocket Apps
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Note that there are multiple positions open for this job description ranging from intermediate experience to extremely experienced.
As part of our growth plan, it’s essential that every person we bring on board clearly understands the challenges involved and the expectations placed upon them. Some of these include:
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design
- Develop cutting edge projects writing high quality code
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developers
If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a young organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market. Come join us!
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Develop new iPhone Apps
- Maintain existing iPhone Apps
- Manage your own time
- Manage your own part of projects
- Some Architecting
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- 1 year experience developing iPhone apps for a company or on your own OR have an app you can show us
- Ability to show existing iPhone app experience
- Develop an example project as part of the interviewing process
- Provide screen shots of existing apps that you worked on including links to those apps or information on those apps
- Work on-site (Dallas, TX)
- Your application must provide information on the work you have done to date
iOS Developer | Preferred:
- Have apps posted to App Store
- Long-time Mac user
- Outline the types of apps you feel most comfortable making (we develop a variety of apps and want to know where your strengths lie)
Learn more about this job and other technical, creative, quality assurance and project management at http://www.bottlerocketapps.com/careers
DON’T LIVE IN DALLAS? THIS JOB IS ALSO OPEN TO PEOPLE INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO THE DALLAS AREA. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT RELOCATION COST ASSISTANCE WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating high quality iPhone, iPad and Android applications. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things—it redefines the way we live our lives. To us, iOS and Android are more than sophisticated mobile operating system—they are game-changing platforms uniting information, instant access and unlimited range to create entertainment and enterprise solutions.
We are a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of the app revolution. We have developed and released over 60 high profile, premium brand experience apps for companies like NPR, PBS, Discovery Channel, Disney, American Express, AARP, Bravo, ESPN, SPIN Magazine, BET, A&E Television and the National Science Foundation, as well extremely popular games such as Doodle Bomb and Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage. Our apps are regularly featured in the press and have received critical acclaim. We estimate that over 15 million people use the apps we have built. These apps are just the tip of the iceberg. We continue to push the envelope of design and architecture and have literally dozens of new projects you may find very interesting.
Of course, such high visibility and growth comes with its own challenges. Our services are in such high demand that we need the most talented individuals, such as yourself, to continue to grow our brand, our organization, and our skill sets. We can offer you as much challenge as you can handle! We have been wildly successful because we work hard for our clients, our end users, and for each other. We have staffed our teams with “A” players that do not accept anything less than the best from themselves and each other. This allows us to continually improve our work, our processes, and our vision.