Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Telecommute Job
A developer who lives, breathes and loves everything mobile, specializing in Android development.
CHARGED.fm is looking for talented, hands-on freelance Android App Developer to join our mobile team for a five-week engagement beginning immediately. Advanced knowledge of the Android SDK platform to create phone and tablet applications is required. The ideal candidate is a strong team-player that can be counted on to develop innovative solutions as well as champion best practices and approaches.
CHARGED.fm is developing Android, iPhone and iPad apps that revolutionize and democratize the way people discover and attend events, so we’re looking for developers who want to make history & kick-ass.
Android Developer | Requirements:
- Minimum 1 years experience in the interactive space
- An Android application developed by you available in Google Play (the Android Market)
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with the Android SDK
- Experience developing compelling and unique user interfaces
- Troubleshooting & performance analysis skills for Android apps
- Motivated and self-driven
- Knowledge of scripting languages a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Android Developer | Preferred:
- Experience with working with open source libraries provided for the Android SDK (QR Code Scanning, Maps, Credit Card Processing)
- Integration and customization of Google Maps natively in-app
- Knowledge of e-commerce, point of sale and credit card swipe integration with Android
- Knowledge of QR Code Scanning open source libraries for the Android SDK
We also welcome smaller teams and/or groups to apply for this position.
CHARGED.fm is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.