Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Roll out a new combined teacher/parent/student iOS app with a new UX/UI.
- Improve our test automation (unit and functional tests) to improve our overall quality.
- Delight our users (teachers, parents and students) and see more of them using iOS applications replacing desktop and mobile web usage.
- Push code on your first day on the job with the goal of releasing to the App Store every two weeks.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- You have built and shipped an iOS product to a large customer base.
- You have strong Objective-C programming skills
- You are obsessed with writing quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
- You can communicate complex ideas with ease, both in person and in writing. You enjoy debate and iteration as much as headphones-on coding.
- You are fearless in the face of massive, daunting technical challenges
- Competitive salary, equity and health insurance benefits.
- Open vacation policy
- Monthly Hack Days
- Trips to technical conferences
- Stocked kitchen and fridge
- Foosball table, couches, 20-foot loft ceilings w/lots of light
- Daily team lunches
Remind101 was started by brothers Brett and David Kopf, and most recently the team grew with Jeremy, Ben, Lindsay, Christine, Max, and our office dog Jack. We’re a fast growing education startup in Soma, San Francisco, backed by incredible investors like First Round Capital, Social + Capital and Yuri Milner.