Job Title: iOS Engineers
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
At Path we believe in the art of high quality software craftsmanship and design. Our culture is centered around happiness and empowering engineers to have creative freedom. We are committed to building a world class technology company where engineers love to work.
In addition to writing high quality software, we seek individuals who also enjoy the other aspects of building a new company: designing features, making good product decisions, programming at all levels of the stack, creative marketing and recruiting, and the wearing of many hats.
We are looking for extraordinary talented engineers who share similar values and who are looking to join our small family. Above all we look for passionate individuals who enjoy the craft and seek to live balanced and happy lives.
iOS Engineers | Responsibilities:
- Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features
- Craft and maintain world-class iOS experiences
- Implement beautiful user interfaces
iOS Engineers | Requirements:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent or 4+ years of professional engineering experience
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C and iOS frameworks
- Experience developing, releasing, and supporting iOS applications
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team
iOS Engineers | Preferred
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience using Git for source control