Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Would you like to build technology that millions of people use every day?
Imagine a company dedicated to bringing music to our customers whenever they want it, wherever they are, and on any device. Come work for us and make that happen. Are you hungry? Do you want to grow? Do you want to have the ability to impact millions in how they listen to music every day in every way?
We have a start-up feel with the security of a strong revenue stream. With more than two million subscribers and over 30 million songs world-wide on more than 70 consumer electronic products such as BMW, Samsung Television, Sonos, and both Android and iOS Platforms, Rhapsody is a leader in the Streaming Subscription Music Services industry.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate Lead iOS Mobile Developer. As a member of the Rhapsody iOS Development Team, you will be responsible for bringing the future vision of Rhapsody’s next generation iOS Platforms to market.
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Design, architect, and implement new features on iOS
- Build next generations Music applications
- Iterate with Product Management and Design team to fine tune user experience
- Actively participate and lead design discussions and code reviews
- Work closely with QA engineers to identify and fix product defects
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Computer Science B.S. degree
- 4+ years of comprehensive experience with iOS development or Mac OS X development
- 4+ years of working in-depth with Objective C
- Expert knowledge of major frameworks like Core Data and Core Audio
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-threaded mobile apps that leverage web services
- Solid experience writing unit tests
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development process
- Successfully released apps in the app store (please include names)
- A strong commitment to developing quality applications
- Strong knowledge of object oriented development and design patterns
- Well versed in software development best practices
- Strong execution skills: getting things done, delivering on schedule
- Problem solver: thinks things through, knows when and how to ask for help
- Enthusiasm for learning the SWIFT language
- Have a passion for Music
We are very proud of the culture that we have built at Rhapsody. Below is a snapshot of some of our benefits and perks, but what you will be most blown away by is the amazing talent you will get to work with here.
- Free Rhapsody Premium Account (with great music discovery advice from your peers)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage
- New state of the art office in Seattle’s Columbia Tower – we have created a highly collaborative, hardworking, open environment.
- Very generous paid time-off package
- Brown bag Lunch & Learn sessions
- Sponsored off-site events and onsite concerts!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Rhapsody International Inc. is an equal opportunity employer