Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Los Angeles, CA
Employer: Break Media
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Break Media is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for one or more Android applications that focus on digital media entertainment on the go. In this role, you’ll be utilizing existing core frameworks, expanding the team’s common libraries, and researching useful new technologies to set our products apart from the pack. You are equally excited about building an app from the first line of code and seeking out ways to improve existing products.
As a leader in the mobile space, you are keenly aware of the challenges associated with delivering content over spotty data networks, onto a multitude of hardware devices that haven’t been rebooted for months – all while maintaining a pleasant user experience.
Android Developer | Requirements:
- Proficient with Java, the Android SDK, & Eclipse
- Published and maintained at least one app in the Android Marketplace
- Experience targeting devices with a variety of screen sizes (including tablets)
- Methodical debugging skills using classic techniques as well as 3rd party tools
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented design & programming
- Familiarity with Objective –C/iOS a plus.
- Experience with Windows Phone (C#) and C/C++ or Python a plus
- Experience putting common design patterns into practice
- Highly motivated, self-starter, detail oriented