Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: San Antonio, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
AirStrip Technologies is seeking a Senior iOS Software Engineer in the Central Texas area who is highly experienced in developing iOS applications and components. The successful candidate will work on projects alone and in team environments to deliver the AirStrip suite of mobile platform products.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Works closely with other developers and our design team to drive the evolution and expansion of our current product suite.
- Apply knowledge of Mobile Application technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to carefully analyze and test software.
- Conceptualize new software for the company that may expand the suite of products currently offered.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Use design patterns to solve application issues
- Create reusable libraries and mobile application frameworks.
- Evaluate and research latest technologies
- Support production issues
- Conduct research on emerging mobile application development software products, languages and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Reports to Vice President Engineering regarding work done by the team and provides support if required.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Experience with iOS, Objective C or Cocoa Touch
- 3-5 years experience in mobile application development
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented language such as Objective C, C++ or C#
- Travel Requirement:
- Less than 10% travel required
- Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science