Job Title: iPhone Developer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iPhone Developers | Requirement:
- Background in Computer Science.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge Xcode, Objective C and Swift programming language.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- At least one app in the app store.
- Experience developing iOS apps and familiarity with the iOS application development model, such as:
- How resources are stored and accessed.
- Interface builder, Auto layout and storyboard.
- Data persistence.
- Networking, REST based web services.
- Debugging both crashes and general unexpected app behavior.
- Strong UI Design/Development.
- Experience with Multi-threaded applications.
- Familiarity with source code control concepts and tools, such as Subversion, Git, Perforce, or CVS.
iPhone Developers | Preferred:
- Familiarity Linux/Unix.