Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
As an iOS Engineer at Smule you’ll be crafting our next generation, massively social, massively multiplayer musical creation experience. Smule’s apps are top performers in the iTunes store and in the news–the apps you help create will be enjoyed by millions. Our development cycle is rapid, iterative, and collaborative. We use Objective-C and C++ combined with a powerful suite of in-house RESTful services. Current projects include an unannounced iPhone app + Facebook experience that’s going to redefine social music creation.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in CS and 2+ years of iOS development in Objective-C and 2+ years experience with C++
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, get’s things done.
- Fun, positive attitude. Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration.
iOS Engineer | Preferred:
- A knack for creating compelling UIs.
- Game development and design experience.
- Non-trivial experience with the specific tech we use: OpenGL ES, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, RESTful APIs
- Agile (no make that ‘chaos’) friendly outlook on life
- Flexible, cross functional, outstanding learner. Ready, willing, and able to jump into any conquer any challenge at this crazy startup.
- Passion for something that Smule is about: music, games, social experiences, outstanding software