Job Title: iOS Engineers
Job location: Los Altos, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Engineers | Requirement:
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Experience with Objective-C programming, iOS, and iPhone/iPad applications
- Strong knowledge of related CS theory: MVC, OOP, memory management, threading
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs
- 3+ years of iOS experience
iOS Engineers | Preferred:
- You’ll jump to the top of the list if you have a business/enterprise app that is already in the App Store
- Experience with Cocoa on Mac, AppKit, etc.
- Experience with C, C++
- Experience with Core Data, SQL Lite.
- Ruby, PHP, or other web development experience is also a plus
We have over 10 million users, serve 92% of the Fortune 500, and have more than 6500 developers building apps on our APIs. Box is on iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone, and integrates with partner such as Google Apps, NetSuite and Salesforce. We’re privately held and have raised over $287 million from top tier VCs, including Andreessen Horowitz, Bessemer Venture Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Emergence Capital Partners, General Atlantic, Meritech Capital Partners, NEA, Scale Venture Partners, and U.S. Venture Partners. Additionally, we were recently named 18th on Forbes’ list of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies, ranked 2nd Best Place to Work within Mid-Sized Bay Area Companies by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and 4th on the San Francisco Business Times’ list of Fastest Growing Private Companies.