Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Lookout Mobile Security is the number one mobile security application on the Android platform with over 25 million users. We’re in search of a kick-ass iOS engineer to be a core part of a small, agile team that is extending this success to the iOS platform.
As a kick-ass iOS engineer you’ll be directly involved in shaping the company’s vision to secure every iOS device on the planet. You’ll get to help design, prototype and deliver new product ideas and experiences.
We look for bright, responsible, self-motivated, and confident people who get stuff done. We look for problem solvers, who can intuitively anticipate problems; look beyond immediate issues; and take initiative to improve both our software and our development infrastructure. In short, we look for people who take pride in the craft of software engineering and have proven to be great at it. We believe in agile software development, metrics, short feedback loops, well-designed APIs, test driven development, automation wherever possible, and things we haven’t thought of yet to make sure we can minimize friction and focus on solving the big problems
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Build an incredible iOS product suite, including designing, estimating, and delivering high quality solutions that secure hundreds of millions of users
- Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Deep experience building & shipping software in iOS
- Exceptional coding & design skills in objective-c
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled and testable
- Experience developing clean, robust, and maintainable code
- Discipline for testing and automation – unit, functional, integration, etc.
- Stellar communication skills; able to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
- Preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where every day offers new challenges
iOS Engineer | Preferred:
- 3+ years of Mobile development experience
- Test-Driven Development on mobile
- Knowledge of advanced software development principles and practices