Job Title: iOS Mobile Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Do you build beautiful iPhone, iPad applications or games? Are you passionate about user interface and design? Come to Workday! Workday is a fast growing, building the next generation of Business Applications in a SaaS model. We have top-notch development talent, experienced management, cool technology, paying customers, and paying customers.
We have immediate openings for engineers in our Mobile iOS Development team to design and develop our world class mobile applications.
You will build solutions that build on, extend and enhance the functionality of our core applications. You will join our already successful mobile development team applying your deep experience and expertise to our metadata driven mobile rendering engine. Wanna be a key member of the team innovating and changing the way mobile applications are used in business? Give us a shout!
iOS Mobile Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new mobile applications and features including visualization aspects and server interfaces/contracts
- Extend metadata driven mobile rendering engine and/or build custom animations*Keep on top of task and bug management system for assigned issues each sprint as well as estimating and assessing priority.
- Prepare for sprint planning by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of remaining work committed for an update.
- Perform peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
- Demonstrate and showcase highlights of contributions each product update.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team’s productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Propose and execute on mini-research/prototype projects that introduce an innovative solution to new or existing problem.
- Have fun engineering software.
iOS Mobile Engineer | Requirement:
- 8+ years of experience in developing complex mobile applications for iOS platform which bring smiles to user
- Expert in iOS framework and Objective C
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Test driven development
- Be passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX
- Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the world’s largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.