Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
We are seeking passionate mobile engineers to work on Backplane’s mobile products. The mobile apps you build will be used by millions of people empowering their communities world-wide. Our mobile team is young and talented and experimental.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Create innovative social applications for the iPhone/iPad.
- Work closely with the engineering and product team to identify and develop feature-sets for mobile.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other technical and non-technical staff.
- Contribute to the open source community.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical discipline).
- Experience with iPhone SDK.
- Experience in Application development on iOS in Objective-C is a must.
- Experience with CoreData
- A great sense of design and understanding of good user experience.
- Thrive on varied challenges, from performance optimization to improving user experience.
- Passionate about your work and building the best and the most elegant solution possible.