Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Want to help solve an important problem? We are looking for extraordinary people who want to make a difference solving immensely challenging problems for an industry in need of innovative solutions. If you’ve ever wanted to use your technical skills and other talents as a force for good, here’s your chance.
We’ve made it extremely easy to teach online. We think that it should take someone five minutes to create a five minute lesson, and it is a principle that has guided us along the way. Teachers and students love what we have built and use our app and website every day.
Are you a fan of GCD, but not that wimpy math version? Do you spend your free time watching WWDC videos? We’re the company for you. As an iOS engineer, you’ll get to design and implement a fast, beautiful and well-tested user experience.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Contribute immediately to a top-10 app that affects countless educators and students
- Lead the industry in innovative teaching
- Create maintainable, reusable code with the latest Cocoa technologies
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Experience shipping an iOS app that people love and use
- Developed for both the iPhone and iPad platforms
- Have demonstrated a passion for learning new languages and tech
- You’re an extraordinary developer – you code for fun and efficiency
iOS Engineer | Preferred:
- A higher education degree
- Experience with mobile graphics
- Contributions to open source Objective-C projects