Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Chicago, IL
Employer: Model Metrics
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and unit test systems and components of Mobile Applications.
- Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and feedback and determine proper implementation.
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and future mobile applications.
- Work with other developer, QA, marketing and sales teams to design and implement quality software solutions.
- Conduct peer reviews with developers.
- Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications.
- Experience/Education Qualifications:
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education or experience
- 4 years of native iOS development, including first-hand experience implementing with OO programming languages (C#, JAVA, C++, etc.)
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa
- iOS SDK
- Core Data
- Core Location
- Image IO
- Map Kit
- Store Kit
- UI Kit
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN or another source control system
- JSON, XML
- REST web service framework
- Push notification
- Integration with mobile analytic SDK (i.e. Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, etc)
- Strong interest in learning Swift language
- Passbook and location-aware integrations
- Understands mobile performance, latency, and security issues
- Experience doing iOS SDK development in a commercial or professional environment. Must be hands-on and have experience publishing at least one consumer application to Apple App store.
- Good experience with UIKit, Networking and cross platform development.
- Comfortable with iOS performance (memory, speed, networking) and extensive experience using performance analysis tools
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies, and concepts.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment