Job Title: Android Developer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Android Developer | Job Description
Come join the growing YouMail Team – we are an OC-based mobile start-up that is looking to expand our development group.
You’ll interact with the other developers on our apps team as well our server-side platform engineering group and build out our amazing YouMail app for Android!
Ideally, you have experience developing apps for iOS and have at least one app available at the Google Play store. You are able to work individually or as part of a team, and are eager to become an allstar Android developer.
Android Developer | Requirement:
- Background in Computer Science
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of the Java programming language
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of XML
- Experience developing Android apps and familiarity with the Android application development model, such as:
– How resources are stored and accessed
– UI layouts and widgets
– Executing background operations
– Data persistence
– Debugging both crashes and general unexpected app behavior
- Familiarity with source code control concepts and tools, such as Subversion, Git, or CVS
- Familiarity with build tools, such as Maven or Ant.