Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Belmont, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Senior Software Engineer, iOS is responsible for designing and delivering the next generation iOS Auction.com mobile products. The right candidate is comfortable in a wide range of technologies, from languages like C++, Objective C and JAVA, to architecting various mobile platforms, as well as being comfortable working in an Agile, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Implement product features and refine specifications.
- Work with Product Managers and Business Analysts to design and define Auction.com mobile products.
- Work closely with QA and UE/UX.
- Build consensus on design and process decisions.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Be an internal champion for continuously improving team working processes, code quality, and tool and technology adoption.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Worked on at least one native app that is currently in the App Store.
- Deep understanding of OO patterns and principles.
- 3+ years experience with C, C++, Objective-C, and iOS frameworks.
- Experience with Git/SCM.
- Strong understanding of UI framework design patterns (MVC).
- Basic SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Educational background in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred.
- 5+ years relevant work experience preferred.
Since our founding in 1990, Auction.com has distinguished itself as the world leader in maximized asset disposition strategies, asset management and real estate sales. Our expertise lies in selling residential, commercial, luxury homes, multi-family and hospitality properties, land, as well as performing and non-performing notes and loan pools.
To date, Auction.com has sold over $12 billion of real estate assets for our clients.
In 2011, our residential sales totaled $1.8 billion and 35,000 homes auctioned. Our commercial real estate division auctioned 1,169 Notes totaling over $4.6 billion at a recovery rate of 52 percent; additionally, it auctioned 1,087 REO valued at $1.2 billion with an average recovery price at 103 percent of the reserve.
Working directly with lenders, financial institutions, developers and private parties, Auction.com conducts auctions throughout the United States and abroad, ranging from live ballroom mega-auctions to local on-site and courthouse auctions, plus online auctions through the use of our proprietary and best-in-class online auction platform.
Home buyers and investors alike have the opportunity to bid live at our ballroom auctions, online against ballroom bidders using our webcast platform, or participate in online only auctions through our state-of-the-art online bidding system where buyers bid in real time as the auction progresses.