Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Santa Monica, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Every day more than 10,000 people around the world download our iOS applications. Our iPhone and iPad apps have surpassed the one million download mark and account for more than 30 percent of customer usage. eHarmony is seeking a Sr iOS Engineer to join our award-wining development team to help take our iOS products to the next level. If you enjoy working with great user experiences that will be used by millions of people we may have a great opportunity for you.
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- Experience developing high volume, consumer facing mobile applications
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
If that sounds like you, keep reading we have an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, super smart, cutting edge, [insert your favorite buzzword] team of developers.
- Objective C, Cocoa and Java development experience having one or more iOS apps, currently available in the App Store
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS platform
- Keep up-to-date on the latest iOS SDK developments; respond to customer feedback & testing
- Self-motivated, and can excel in a team-based environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, preferred
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of eHarmony products
- Develop Mobile applications for a high volume consumer website for a high-profile, nationally recognized, profitable, pre-IPO internet company
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with other team members to incorporate team innovations
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love.
We work with latest technologies. Tech stack includes: Java, Node, JS, HTML5, CSS3, Underscore, Backbone, Handlebars, jQuery, Hibernate, Spring 3, MongoDB, Voldemort, Hadoop and more…
eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to people’s lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
We’re looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. We’re the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we’re the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we’re the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. That’s 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean