Job Title: Mobile iOS Engineer
Job location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Hathway is a fun and fast growing digital agency located in downtown San Luis Obispo, CA. We love working globally but we don’t mind living in California! We are always looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team. So, if you are looking to make a difference in a company, this job is for you!
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Mobile iOS Engineer to join our team. You will be working with our in-house team to build applications for companies like Behr Paint, Amway, Applied Materials, and Mindbody. We have a strong focus in custom mobile point-of-sale solutions (think Square, but better!).
Mobile iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- Writing UI components at a very rapid pace with few bugs to deliver products that meet business goals and financial objectives.
- Contributing to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds awesome softwares.
- Collaborate with the development team to create test cases and automation scripts.
- Push the boundaries of current mobile platforms by solving complex and interesting problems.
- Play an important role in improving the team’s technical depth and efficiency.
Mobile iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines plus 2+ years experience in professional software development.
- Strong technical background with intuitive design sense.
- Expert knowledge in Cocoa, Objective C, iPhone SDK, xCode, Java, Android SDK, HTML5, XML/JSON, GIT and other web based technologies.
- Experience shipping an iOS app(s) that people love and use.
- Strong vision for mobile Internet consumer products and proven experience with the development of native mobile applications on either iPhone or Android.
- Sharp analytical skills and equally capable and motivated to make strategic and tactical decisions.
- Comfortable reading technical API documents from third parties to identify opportunities.
- Combined knowledge of Web technologies with mobile app design experience.