Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Washington DC
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Afilon seeks an Android Developer to develop a mobile Android based application for both Tablets and Smart Phones
Android Developer | Responsibilities:
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs through remote data sources and consuming web services.
- Co-operation and support with other development team members.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- Willing to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and assume new responsibilities
Android Developer | Requirements:
- Masters preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience required.2 or more years industry experience / Open to recent graduates.
- Experience in all phases of systems development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK for Tablets and smart phones.
- Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement.
- Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases and Content Providers.
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services for Apache-CXF and Spring frameworks.
- Strong experience debugging and troubleshooting with Dalvik Debug Monitor.
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned.
Please email cover letter and resume to: resumes(at)afilon.com Include the following in the email subject line: Last name, first name – Android Developer. We will review candidates on a rolling basis. Due to the large volume of candidates, we will not be taking phone calls regarding this position. www.afilon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.