Job Title: Android Developer
Job location: Austin, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
What the position like?
Pristine is currently looking for a full-time Android developer to work on clinical micro-applications on Google Glass. As an Android developer with Pristine, you would be responsible for building applications that tie into our healthcare integration system (and other sources of data) and present relevant data in a meaningful manner to the provider. Experience with Google Glass is not required.
Android Developer | Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of development experience with Android (We’d like to see at least one fully-completed application that goes above and beyond your basic Hello World/To Do List/etc. Major bonus points for video/audio capture+streaming)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with tying in live streaming data into an application
- Hatred for uncommented/poorly commented code
Android Developer | Preferred:
- A GitHub/BitBucket account with contributions
- Experience with video/audio capture and streaming
- Prior Android work that involved heavy performance profiling
- Experience working with the NDK
- An ability to analyse UX/UI workflows for quality/efficiency
- What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay+Equity
- Great health/vision/dental insurance
- Ability to telecommute
- Extremely flexible working hours*
- A relaxed working environment
- Build your own hardware/desk/chair setup (Additional monitors don’t count towards the budget; we’ll give you two additional ones)
- Free gym membership
- And much more!
- *We’d still need you to be awake for key meetings!
Pristine is building healthcare applications on eyewear computers like Google Glass. We work closely with physicians, surgeons, specialists, and other medical practitioners to build applications that improve clinical efficiency.