Job Title: iPhone Developer
Job location: Campbell, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior iPhone Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of iPhone apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
iPhone Developer | Responsibilities:
- Lead the definition and development of the iPhone mobile apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle for iPhone apps from concept, design, development, testing and deployment
- Working directly with product managers to conceptualize, build, test and deploy apps
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes to visualize and test apps
- Working with the UIX and visual designers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling user interfaces and experiences for EV drivers
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Minimum of 4 years of software programming experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with iOS SDK, iPhone/iPad development
iPhone Developer | Requirements:
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial grade iPhone mobile applications
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Extensive experience with IOS SDK and building native apps
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming and concurrent programming
- Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced, software organization
- Experience in creating mobile applications with Objective C (iPhone and iPad)
ChargePoint is the largest online network of independently owned charging stations operating in more than 14 countries. ChargePoint provides everything a station owner needs to deliver turnkey charging services in their parking lots. For drivers, ChargePoint provides state of the art features including the ability to locate reserve and navigate to unoccupied charging stations with online tools and mobile applications. ChargePoint locations may be found online and are included on the ChargePoint mobile applications for iPhone and Android. The ChargePoint Network is open to all charging station manufacturers. Stations on ChargePoint are currently dispensing over 812 Megawatt hours of energy each month, with drivers plugging in for more than 4100 charging sessions per day. Follow ChargePoint on Twitter @chargepointnet.
• More than 1500 organizations providing charging via ChargePoint
• ChargePoint® stations currently dispensing more than 812 Megawatt hours (MWh) of electric fuel each month; the annual
equivalent of 2,000,000 gallons of gas avoided and 30 million lbs. of Co2 emissions prevented
• Drivers plug into a ChargePoint station more than 4100 times every day
• More than 10,000 charging spots worldwide
• Number of EV drivers: 21,000
• Over 45,000 mobile app downloads
• Operating in 14 countries
ChargePoint is committed to achievement of equality of opportunity for all of our employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected group status under federal, state or local law. We respect, value, and welcome diversity in our work force, as well as in our customers, our suppliers and the global marketplace.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.