Job Title: Android Engineer
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
Join one of the hottest startups in town, and enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, while working on what is set to be the most exciting project of your life.
How do you like typing on your smartphones? Our technology, Fleksy, allows you to type without even looking at the screen. Honestly – just google “Fleksy” and see the video and reviews.
A preview of the technology was recently launched in the App Store and been recognized as a Best of App Store 2012 by Apple, and won the prestigious Design and Engineering Showcase award by CES.
We have been featured on every major tech site, and have received numerous opportunities to integrate our technology into the next generation of hardware and software to come – partnering with some of the biggest names in smartphones and tablets today.
We are looking for an experienced Android engineer to join this project.
Android Engineer | Responsibilities:
- To build our core technology as a robust APK which can be used system-wide
- To lead the Android project and work with our Android team in developing our current beta into a commercial release.
- To support integration partners applying our APK and extend its functionality and documentation as the market dictates.
Android Engineer | Requirements:
- Computer Science background required
- Android NDK experience required – end to end software lifecycle is expected.
- Java & C++ experience in a commercial environment required.
- Experience in leading / publishing an app in Google Play is desired – please include a link to your work.
- Sorry, no agencies.
- Sorry, no applications from overseas.
Synthetic Intelligence. Delivered.
Inspired by the application of artificial intelligence in everyday technology, Syntellia is a new startup formed by young people with multiple successful exits in the industry.
We focus on disruptive innovations that can revolutionize market sectors and make a real difference to the businesses to which they are applied.
We are developing a number of technologies with practical, real world applications and are looking for licensing partners in a range of sectors.