Job Title: iOS Engineer
Job location: Reston, VA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
We at Whooley are passionate about bringing friends together. We are the makers of the only location-aware networking application for close friends. Whooley empowers users to manage their social life by automating communication among users delivering real-time situational awareness. We thrive in using state of the art technologies to create innovative solutions and enjoyable experiences for our next-generation social app.
We are looking for a talented, innovative, and detail-oriented IOS engineer comfortable interacting with the product and design teams to implement superior user experiences. Successful candidates will actively contribute to the development and quality of the product, which will fundamentally impact the social media industry.
The iOS Engineer position carries a competitive salary, options, and benefits package commensurate with experience.
iOS Engineer | Responsibilities:
- You will work with iOS devices interacting with back-end infrastructure.
- You will use your technical skills as a key member of our team, emphasizing quality and robustness of the app within all aspects of the agile development stage.
- You will interact with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing future features of the App.
iOS Engineer | Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with iOS development with Objective-C
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with peers
iOS Engineer | Preferred:
- Experience with iOS networking capabilities
- Exposure to Ruby for quick understanding of our back-end interactions
- Exposure to various frameworks providing instant messaging capabilities
- Exposure to agile methodology